Outsourcing is when you hire outside professionals or services to take on part of your business workload. You may want to outsource part of your work because you don’t have the room, you need an expert, you have periodic busy periods, or you need more production to get orders out on time etc. You could outsource accounting, secretarial tasks , factory help, computer training, web design etc. Below are ways to use outsoursing to beat your competition.
Outsourcing – Save time
By outsourcing part of your workload you can save time and spend more time concentrating on beating your competition.
- you won’t have to take time training new employees
- you won’t have to do time consuming tasks like adding on new equipment
- you won’t have to learn a new software program or other equipment
- you won’t have to interview employee candidates
- you won’t have to fill out all the complicated employee paper work like tax forms, scheduling, retirement plans etc.
By outsourcing part of your workload you can save money and spend more money on marketing or advertising to beat your competition.
- you won’t have to buy extra office and other equipment
- you won’t have to buy extra office or work space
- you won’t have spend money on employee costs like; taxes, medical, vacation time, holidays, workers comp., unemployment costs etc. (these may vary by which country you do business)
Outsourcing – Many Other Ways
There are many other ways outsourcing can help you beat your competition. Here are a few more:
- the extra help can help you complete and deliver orders faster
- you could expand your market share by becoming the middleman and offering your subcontractors services or products
- you could end up getting orders from your subcontractors
- it will allow your business to take on extra or large orders